Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. In addition, the Law gives you the right, under certain circumstances:
- to request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information we hold about you;
- to correct or update your personal information held by us;
- to request us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing;
- to object to profiling activities based on our legitimate interest;
- to request to have all personal data deleted (in the EEA only). To exercise any of these rights please contact office2@Houseofpraise.ca. Please tell House Of Praise as soon as any of your contact details change so that records can be kept up to date.We will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact the Data Protection Officer at House Of Praise and wherever practicable that information will be deleted.
A request to access, amend or delete your personal information may be refused in certain circumstances. If refused, you will be provided with a reason for the decision and, in the case of amendment, will note with your personal information that its accuracy is disputed.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) gives you the right:
- to choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone;
- to know about the cookies House Of Praise uses, so that you can decide whether to give permission to store a cookie on your device. Please see the Cookies Policy on HouseOfPraise.ca.
You can change the way you are contacted, or the kind of material sent to you, at any time by contacting us by mail or e-mail using the contact details below.
Modifying Your Preferences
You will have the opportunity to decline to accept communications at any time and discontinue receiving such communication by:
- following the instructions to “unsubscribe” on any email or text communication received from House Of Praise;
- emailing office2@HouseOfPraise.ca;